I want to thank you for being here, accompanying me along on this journey.
With the new year approaching, you’re probably going to start planning and setting goals like I have, but first I want you to take a moment and appreciate all that surrounds you.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It’s the time of year that’s all about family, love, good eating, gratitude and reflecting on ourselves and our lives – where we are and want to be. Life is great! Life is amazing! We learn. We grow. We create. We connect.
I am grateful
– To be able to be creative and work with my hands (almost) everyday
– To have my handmade bags ship all through out the country
– To be living in New York City – three blocks from Central Park
– To have an awesome guy by my side every single day
– For my extremely kind and generous parents
– For sunshine, blue skies and fresh air
– For hot coffee, home cooked meals and dairy free ice cream
– To have been alcohol and drug free for over 6 years
– To be healthy and happy
– To be living this life – just as it is right now